1. What is the average turnaround time for production of a report?
Our reports are provided within 6-8 weeks following the assessment. We are happy to consider urgent requests.
2. What is the cost of a medico-legal report?
It will depend on the claimant’s location, and the volume of documentation to be analysed. We will happily provide a quote following receipt of this information.
3. What is the waiting list to assess a claimant?
Each expert witness has a different waiting time, please call for detail.
4. Will the expert witness visit the claimant in their own home?
The claimant will either be assessed in their own home or, in the case of neuropsychology, in a WSC medico-legal clinic.
5. Will there need to be a colleague/litigation friend present at the assessment?
If the claimant is head injured he/she should be accompanied by a colleague/family member/litigation friend.
6. Is the expert witness happy to attend conference/s in person?